April 13, 2011

Rite Aid 4/12/2011

I bought 94 packs of cough drops.  I'm sure your asking "WHY?"  My answer: I had 2-$20 Gift of Savings the were due to expire on April 30th and I was hopping to roll them.  What I mean is I wanted to buy something with them and come home with the same amount in +Ups.  I actually came home with more than $40 in +Ups.

I did a trial order to see if they were producing  +Ups:

  $1.00 - 2 packs of cough drops (2/$1)
  $  .07   tax
  $1.07
-$1.00 
  $  .07
Receive $1 +Ups  (buy 2, get $1 +Ups)


I did the following scenario twice:

$23.00  - 46 packs of cough drops (2/$1)
-$20.00 GOS (I didn't pay tax because this took the tax away-I still can't figure out how that happens)
-$ 3.00  $3/$15 Rite Aid Survey coupon
 $    .00
I received $23 in +Ups

I spent $41 in GOS and +Ups and I brought home $47 in +Ups.  So I made money on these transactions.

I will be giving the majority of the cough drops away.

No comments:

Post a Comment