May 28, 2011

Bi-Lo 5/26/2011

If you shop at Bi-Lo this is a very good week to earn extra Fuel Perks.  I earned $ .70 in Fuel Perks.  We will get $.70 off a gallon of gas, up to 20 gallons.  That is a savings of $14.00 on a tank of gas.

I actually splurged and bought some of the Magnum Double Carmel Ice Cream Bars.  I spent  $2.03 for 3 ice cream bars.  But, boy o boy they are good.

$ 3.00   Magnum Double Carmel Ice Cream Bars
$ 3.00   Magnum Double Carmel Ice Cream Bars
$ 3.00   Magnum Double Carmel Ice Cream Bars
$  1.00  Magnum Ice Cream Bar Manufacturers Coupon
$  1.00  Magnum Ice Cream Bar Manufacturers Coupon
$  1.00  Magnum Ice Cream Bar Manufacturers Coupon
$    .09    TAX
$ 6.09     Out of pocket
Earned extra $ .10 in Fuel Perks

$ 3.00   Magnum Double Carmel Ice Cream Bars
$ 3.00   Magnum Double Carmel Ice Cream Bars
$ 3.00   Magnum Double Carmel Ice Cream Bars
$  1.00  Magnum Ice Cream Bar Manufacturers Coupon
$  1.00  Magnum Ice Cream Bar Manufacturers Coupon
$  1.00  Magnum Ice Cream Bar Manufacturers Coupon
$    .09    TAX
$ 6.09     Out of pocket
Earned extra $ .10 in Fuel Perks

$ 1.50   Ragu Pasta Sauce
$ 1.50   Ragu Pasta Sauce
$ 1.50   Ragu Pasta Sauce
$ 1.50   Ragu Pasta Sauce
$ 1.50   Ragu Pasta Sauce
$ 1.50   Ragu Pasta Sauce
$  1.20   $.60/2 Ragu Pasta Sauce Manufacturers Coupon (BiLo doubles up to $.60)
$  1.20   $.60/2 Ragu Pasta Sauce Manufacturers Coupon (BiLo doubles up to $.60)
$  1.20   $.60/2 Ragu Pasta Sauce Manufacturers Coupon (BiLo doubles up to $.60)
$    .07    TAX
$ 5.47     Out of pocket
Earned extra $ .10 in Fuel Perks

$ 1.50   Ragu Pasta Sauce
$ 1.50   Ragu Pasta Sauce
$ 1.50   Ragu Pasta Sauce
$ 1.50   Ragu Pasta Sauce
$ 1.50   Ragu Pasta Sauce
$ 1.50   Ragu Pasta Sauce
$  1.20   $.60/2 Ragu Pasta Sauce Manufacturers Coupon (BiLo doubles up to $.60)
$  1.20   $.60/2 Ragu Pasta Sauce Manufacturers Coupon (BiLo doubles up to $.60)
$  1.20   $.60/2 Ragu Pasta Sauce Manufacturers Coupon (BiLo doubles up to $.60)
$    .07    TAX
$ 5.47     Out of pocket
Earned extra $ .10 in Fuel Perks

To earn the extra $ .10 in Fuel Perks you need to buy at least 3 of the above items, with a limit of $ .10 per transactions.  I was schooling a gentlemen behind me on how to use coupons while I was ringing out otherwise I would have realized that I should have split the Ragu into 3 transactions.  4 jars of pasta sauce and 2 coupons  X 3 = $ .30 in Fuel perks instead of $ .20.  Even I still flub up.

To explain further about the gentlemen I was schooling….He walks up behind my cart full of groceries and says “Are you getting it all for free today?”.   I said “No, I will actually have to pay money tonight.  Hey, weren’t you behind me the other night when I….”  He said “When you had a negative balance?”.  I said “Yes, I ended up leaving without paying anything”    He said “I tried to explain it to my wife”.  I said “If you ever see me shopping just come up and ask me questions”   

$ 2.00   Shedd Spread
$ 2.00   Shedd Spread
$ 2.00   Shedd Spread
$   .80  $ .40 Shedd Spread Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$   .80  $ .40 Shedd Spread Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$   .80  $ .40 Shedd Spread Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$    .05    TAX
$ 3.65     Out of pocket
Earned extra $ .10 in Fuel Perks

$ 2.00   Shedd Spread
$ 2.00   Shedd Spread
$ 2.00   Shedd Spread
$ 1.30   Seasoned Salt
$ 1.30   Seasoned Salt
$ 1.30   Seasoned Salt
$ 1.30   Seasoned Salt
$ 1.30   Seasoned Salt
$ 1.30   Seasoned Salt
$ 1.30   Seasoned Salt
$   .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce
$   .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce
$   .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce
$   .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce
$   .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce
$   .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce
$   .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce
$1.35   Ballpark Hotdog Buns
$1.35   Ballpark Hotdog Buns
$1.12   House Autry Seafood Breading
$1.12   House Autry Seafood Breading
$1.12   House Autry Seafood Breading
$1.12   House Autry Seafood Breading
$1.12   House Autry Seafood Breading
$1.12   House Autry Seafood Breading
$1.12   House Autry Seafood Breading
$1.12   House Autry Seafood Breading
$1.12   House Autry Seafood Breading
$1.12   House Autry Seafood Breading
$1.12   House Autry Seafood Breading
$9.99   Purina Little Bites Dog Food - would love to get this free  J
$1.50   X-14 Mildew Remover
$1.50   X-14 Mildew Remover
$1.90   Hot Shot Ant Spray
$1.90   Hot Shot Ant Spray
$   .80  $ .40 Shedd Spread Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$   .80  $ .40 Shedd Spread Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$   .80  $ .40 Shedd Spread Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$ 1.00  $ .50 Seasoned Salt Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$ 1.00  $ .50 Seasoned Salt Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$ 1.00  $ .50 Seasoned Salt Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$ 1.00  $ .50 Seasoned Salt Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$ 1.00  $ .50 Seasoned Salt Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$ 1.00  $ .50 Seasoned Salt Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$ 1.00  $ .50 Seasoned Salt Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$  .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce Manufacturers Coupon
$  .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce Manufacturers Coupon
$  .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce Manufacturers Coupon
$  .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce Manufacturers Coupon
$  .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce Manufacturers Coupon
$  .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce Manufacturers Coupon
$  .75   Frenches Worcestershire Sauce Manufacturers Coupon
$ 1.00  $ .50 Ballpark Buns  Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$ 1.00  $ .50 Ballpark Buns  Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$3.00   Purina Manufacturers Coupon
$ 1.00  $ .50 X-14 Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$ 1.00  $ .50 X-14 Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$ 1.00  $ .50 Hot Shot Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$ 1.00  $ .50 Hot Shot Manufacturers Coupon (doubled)
$ 1.43    TAX
$20.64     Out of pocket
Earned extra $ .10 in Fuel Perks
Earned regular $.10 in Fuel Perks for having $50.00 in purchases.  I also have $35.14 towards my next $.05 in Fuel Perks

No comments:

Post a Comment