May 28, 2011

Guess what I found

I just found 12 bottles of Purex Laundry Detergent in the cabinet beside my kitchen sink.  I had forgetten I put them there.  So I grabbed those 12 bottles, along with the 10 bottles I bought last Sunday and rearranged the cabinet in my laundry room.

I now have:
  8  bottles of All
 21 bottles of Purex
  9  bottles of Wisk
& I kept a laundry soap dispenser I bought about 4 years ago (purple) and it has about 2+ bottles of laundry soap in it.

I also have 23 - 80ct boxes of Fabric Softener sheets.

I will not be buying anymore Laundry Detergent or Fabric Softener sheets.  Now, if I can get them free I will. 

Oh, I had 14 boxes of Purex Laundry sheets in the cabinet in my laundry room so I moved those to the cabinet beside my kitchen sink.  My mother-in-law loves those so she'll be taking them home with her next time she comes to visit.  :-)   Love ya mom !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment