May 04, 2011
Rite Aid 5/4/2011
I did 9 separate transactions today. The majority of my out of pocket was tax.
I bought:
$76.72 8-John Frieda Foam Hair Color ($11.99 - 20% = $9.59 each)
-$40.00 8-$5 RA John Frieda coupon
-$40.00 8-$5 John Frieda manfacturers coupon
$35.16 4-Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor ($10.99 - 20% = $8.79 each)
-$16. 00 4-$4 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor manfacturers coupon
$19.16 4-Breathe Right strips ($5.99 - 20% = $4.79 each)
-$23.96 4-$5.99 RA Breathe Right strips coupon
$ 4.38 2-Revlon eyelash curlers ($3.65-40%=$2.19 each)
-$ 4.00 2-$2 Revlon manufacturers coupon
$17.92 8-10 pack Duracell AA batteries
$ 2.25 3-socks
$3.59 1-BC powder ($4.49 - 20% = $3.59)
-$1.00 1-BC manufacturers coupon
$1.60 2-dog bones
$3.00 2-Pringles
$2.15 1-loaf bread
$4.50 3-Red Vine licorice
$ 3.72 tax
-$24.00 8-$3/$15 RA coupon
-$ 9.00 +Ups
$16.81 out of pocket
I brought home $23 in +Ups
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment