June 26, 2011

CVS - Pantene

The Pantene deal I listed below may be better than I had thought.  If you scan your card at the "Magic Coupon Machine" you might receive a $2.00 Extra Care coupon on any Pantene Hair Care.  Combine it with the deal I've listed below and you could end up paying just $1.98, and receive $2 ECB.

The Pantene deal below is listed as 'limit 1'.  Appears to actually be 'limit 10 bottles'.  I'm going to try to purchase 2 at a time, and do this deal 5 times.

 $6.96 - (2) Pantene Pro-V Shampoo, Conditioner, or Styler 5.7-12.6 oz. $3.48@
-$3/2    Pantene product (SS 6/19)
$3.96  Receive $2 ECB
makes them $.98 each

Look out for Best in Beauty Leaflet in the cosmetic section which has CVS coupon for any $1 Pantene valid till 7/15/2011
 

 If I can find the leaflets above my deals will go like this:

 $6.96 - (2) Pantene Pro-V Shampoo, Conditioner, or Styler 5.7-12.6 oz. $3.48@
-$3/2    Pantene product (SS 6/19)
-$2        (2) CVS Pantene coupons (if I can only use 1, will cost $1.96)
$  .96  Receive $2 ECB

I'll do this deal 5 times.  I'll pay the Out of pocket and use the ECB's for something else.









No comments:

Post a Comment