July 21, 2011

I won a coupon insert giveaway

On a whim I decided to enter a coupon insert giveway this week.  Addicted To Saving .com  was holding a coupon insert giveaway courtesy of Sunday Coupon Inserts.  Two Addicted to Saving readers would win 12 coupon inserts each!  I followed all of her directions and was able to enter up to four separate times.  

And I received an email from her today saying I was one of the 2 lucky readers that had been chosed to win 12 Sunday paper inserts.  She's going to send me six 7/24/11 Smart Source inserts and six 7/24/11 Red Plum inserts.

I am so excited.  You can try you hand at the giveways the various coupon blogs have also.  All you need to do is create a "couopning email address".  Don't use one of your regular email addresses because you will likely get bombarded with emails.  But go ahead, give it a try.  If you don't enter you sure won't have any change of winning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment