July 09, 2011

Rite Aid

I bought all of this, plus 2 additional Jergens lotions in 8 transactions.  The reason for that was so I could take the RA +ups that I earned in one transaction and use it in the next transaction. 

I typed this up a little differently then I normally do.  I was wanting to show the coupons I used for the different items.  If you don't like it this way please let me know.

 $43.96  (4) Gillette Fusion ProGlide razors  got a $5+Up each ($20)
-$ 8.80   20% Wellness+ discount on the razors
-$16.00  (4) Gillette coupons
  $10.48  (2) John Frieda Sheer Blonde  (B1 G1-50% off)  got a $5+Up for 2
-$  4.00  (2) $2 John Frieda coupons
  $10.48  (2) John Frieda Sheer Blonde  (B1 G1-50% off)  got a $5+Up for 2
-$  4.00  (2) $2 John Frieda coupons 
  $10.48  (2) John Frieda Sheer Blonde  (B1 G1-50% off)  got a $5+Up for 2
-$  4.00  (2) $2 John Frieda coupons 
  $10.48  (2) John Frieda Sheer Blonde  (B1 G1-50% off)  got a $5+Up for 2
-$  4.00  (2) $2 John Frieda coupons 
  $10.28  (4) Crest xtra Whitening toothpaste  got a $2+Up ($8)
-$  3.00  (4) $.75 Crest coupons
  $19.92  (8) Jergens Natural Glow lotion  got a $5+Up for 2 ($20)
-$  4.00  20% Wellness+ discount on the Jergens  
-$  8.00  (8) $1 Jergens coupons
  $ 9.96  (4) Jergens Natural Glow lotion (did not get 20% off on these)  got a $5+Up for 2 ($10)
-$ 4.00  (4) $1 Jergens coupons
  $ 2.54  (2) Whitmans sampler  got a $1+Up each ($2)
-$  .32  20% Wellness+ discount on the Whitmans samplers
 $ 2.99  (2) Whitmans sampler (did not get 20% off on these)  got a $1+Up each ($2)
-$ 3.00  $3/$15 RA coupon
-$64.69 RA +Ups
  $ 7.81   tax
  $12.79  Total out of pocket ($132.57 before discount and coupons)

I brought home $20 in RA +Ups to use on my next visit.  And I received codes so I can print out 2 more $3/$15 purchase RA coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment