July 01, 2011

Why should I pick up coupons I find at the grocery store?

This past spring I picked up some of the Kraft Food & Family booklets that were in a display at the front of Bi-Lo.
It contained coupons for items that I would not normally have purchased before I started couponing 2 years ago.
See the list of coupons below:
-$1 off Maxwell House coffee
-.55/1 Kool-Aid soft drink mix
-.55/1 Kraft or Bull’s Eye Barbecue sauce
-.55/1 Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese or Natural Shredded cheese
-.55/1 Kraft Real Mayo or Miracle Whip dressing
-.55/1 Kraft Singles or Deli Deluxe slices
-.55/1 Oscar Mayer bacon
-.55/1 Oscar Mayer hot dogs or cold cuts
-.55/2 Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
-.75/1 Nabisco crackers or cookies, 9.6 oz +


I use these coupons and purchase the items when they go on sale.  By doing this I have succeeded in getting most of them free or paying very little out of pocket.


Look at what I have been able to score by using these coupons:

free Kraft Barbecue sauce
free Bull's Eye Barbecue sauce
very inexpensive Kraft Miracle Whip
very inexpensive Oscar Mayer hot dogs
free Nabisco Saltines and Ritz Crackers

This week I have been able to score:
5 - 12 oz packages of Kraft American singles cheese for $1.17 total out of pocket
5 - 8 oz packages of Kraft shredded cheese for $4.45 total out of pocket



No comments:

Post a Comment