I am going to keep track of how much money I saved and spent while using the coupons from the July 31st Sunday paper. I've already told you that Coupons will pay for themselves. Now I will show you that coupons can really save you money.
In just 5 days I have saved $170.18 and spent only $8.07 just from using the coupons from the July 31st Sunday paper. This is a bit extreme because I did get several extra inserts in the papers this week, and I'm not using my normal 6-8 inserts, but the extra inserts happens quite often.
$70.24 saved and $0.00 spent at Food Lion
$ 3.15 saved and $2.21 spent at Bi-Lo (I am not adding in the items purchased without using the 7/31 coupons)
$65.79 saved and $0.00 spent at Wal-Mart
$13.00 saved and $1.22 spent at Food Lion
$18.00 saved and $4.64 spent at Bi-Lo
No comments:
Post a Comment