Much to my surprise they were unloading the truck. The nice guy went to see if there were any on the truck and found 3 cases. I asked him if I took a few of them would he write me a raincheck for a few more since I didn't want to take them all. He look surprised and said "First come, first served". I was shocked and told him I would love 16 boxes then. He even carried the 2 cases to he register for me and told the cashier to ring me out. Since these are new items the coupons wouldn't scan. The cashier called him back over. He ended up ringing all 16 coupons up manually. When he was done the total was $0.00. I looked shocked and said "So there isn't any tax". He said "No ma'am". I told both of them "Thank you very much". I will definitely look for them when I'm at Food Lion again.
$48.00 - 16 boxes of Splenda
-$48.00 - 16-$3 Splenda 7/31 SS coupon insert
$00.00
The bottom of my receipt says I also saved $22.24 by using my Food Lion MVP.
I saved a total of $70.24 and spent $0.00.

No comments:
Post a Comment