August 14, 2011

Rite Aid - What I bought this week (8/7-8/13)












I found my (4)M&M coupons after I got home, so I will be taking those back to Rite Aid and do a post coupon.  Rite Aid will scan the receipts, deduct the coupons and give me $4.00.  That is more then what I spent on everything I bought.

$4.00  (2) M&M's ($3.99 - on sale for $2.00 each)
$4.00  (2) M&M's ($3.99 - on sale for $2.00 each)
$2.00  (1) Twizzlers ($2.99 - on sale for $2.00)
$2.00  (1) Twizzlers ($2.99 - on sale for $2.00)
$2.00  (1) Twizzlers ($2.99 - on sale for $2.00)
$2.00  (1) Twizzlers ($2.99 - on sale for $2.00)
$2.00  (1) Twizzlers ($2.99 - on sale for $2.00)
$2.00  (1) Twizzlers ($2.99 - on sale for $2.00)
-$ 3.00   $3/$15 RA coupon (no longer available)
-$15.00 RA Wellness Plus coupon 
 $    .18 tax
 $    .18  out of pocket
Received $2.00 +Up for buying 4 M&M's


 $4.00  (2) M&M's ($3.99 - on sale for $2.00 each)
 $6.86  (2) Oxi Clean stick($4.20 - on sale for $3.50 - my 20% discount took it to $3.43 each)
-$ 3.00   $3/2 Oxi Clean coupon
 $7.00  (2) Oxi Clean powder($4.20 - on sale for $3.50)
-$ 3.00   $3/2 Oxi Clean coupon
 $1.60   (2) Rawhide bones ($1.00 - my 20% discount took it to $.80 each)
-$ 3.00   $3/$15 RA coupon (no longer available)
-$10.00 RA Wellness Plus coupon 
 $     .75 tax
 $  1.21  out of pocket
Received a $1.00 +Up for buying 2 M&M's
Received 2-$2 +Up for buying 2 4-OxiClean
Received 2-$1 +Up for buying 2-OxiClean powders (monthly +UP) 

 $4.00  (2) M&M's ($3.99 - on sale for $2.00 each)
 $7.00  (2) Oxi Clean stick($4.20 - on sale for $3.50)
-$ 3.00   $3/2 Oxi Clean coupon
 $7.00  (2) Oxi Clean powder($4.20 - on sale for $3.50)
-$ 3.00   $3/2 Oxi Clean coupon
 $1.59  20oz Diet coke 
-$ 3.00   $3/$15 RA coupon (no longer available)
-$10.00 RA Wellness Plus coupon 
 $     .56 tax
 $  1.25  out of pocket
Received a $1.00 +Up for buying 2 M&M's
Received 2-$2 +Up for buying 2 4-OxiClean
Received 2-$1 +Up for buying 2-OxiClean powders (monthly +UP) 

No comments:

Post a Comment