August 05, 2011

Wal-Mart -- Here is what you can get for FREE

  $ 6.79  (7) Tide-Single Loads
 -$ 7.00  (7) Tide coupons 7/31 P&G
  $ 6.79  (7) Cascade Gel Pacs - 3 pack
 -$ 7.00  (7) Cascade coupons 7/31 P&G 
  $ 6.79  (7) Olay Body Wash (travel size)
  $13.79 (7) SatinCareShave Gel
 -$13.79 (7) Buy 1 Olay Body Wash get Satin Care Free 7/31 P&G 
  $  1.94 (2) Dial Lotion-mens (travel size)
 -$ 2.00  (2) Dial Lotion coupons (printable)
  $17.46 (18) Bic Razors
 -$36.00 (18) Bic Razor coupons 7/31 SS
  $ 8.00  (8) Nexcare Bandages
 -$ 8.00  (8) Nexcare coupons (Nexcare website)
  $ 2.50  3 pack RawHide bones (being eaten as I sit and type this)
  $ 4.49  Tax
  $68.55  Subtotal before coupons
- $73.79  Coupons 
   $ 5.24   AMOUNT OF MONEY I PUT IN MY POCKET

Wal-Mart paid me $5.24 to bring all of these items home.  And I guarantee you they will all be put to good use. Especially the free cash !!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment