Michelle over at I Heart Kroger has posted the following:
It looks like Kroger is at it again. Earlier this year they discontinued the practice of doubling coupons in the Houston area and now it appears they will do the same in Dallas Fort Worth & East Texas areas.
Like last time it appears that they are indicating that the value of their other programs (Gas Rewards, Senior Discounts, prescription program, etc) are a better source of savings.
I fear that we may see this in more and more areas and personally it make me very angry. These other programs offer value to a select group of folks ONLY. I have no need for prescription discounts! I am not a senior citizen and the gas perks are minimal compared to the savings that I can get elsewhere!!
C’mon and let’s hear your opinion. There has been a lot of chatter on the I Heart Kroger Facebook page and lots of concerned folks sending me emails. I do not have any details or specifics to share so anyone with info please share it in the comments for everyone. Also…if you just want to vent–let it out.
Thanks Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment