September 25, 2011

Publix-picked up a few things yesterday 9/21-9/27

I have to travel 15 miles to get to Publix so I do not shop there as often as I would like to.  I planned to hit several stores in Easley yesteday, so I did a little shopping at Publix.

  $ 8.37    (6) Bertolli Pasta Sauce
-$   .00    I actually brought the wrong coupons
  $47.84   (16) 11 oz Maxwell House coffee
                (split into 2 transactions - Publix limits to 10 like items)
-$16.00   (16) $1/1 Maxwell House coffee manfacturers coupons (picked up at BiLo)
  $17.96   (8) Whiskars Cat food (3lbs)
-$12.00   (6) $2/1 Whiskars cat food manfacturers coupons 
-$  2.00   (2) $1/1 Whiskars cat food manfacturers coupons 
-$  9.00   (9) $1/1 Publix Whiskars store coupons 
               (she rang up 9-noticed when I got home)
  $ 1.26   sales tax
  $   .56   food tax 
 $36.99

Total shelf cost:   $121.23
Total savings:      $  86.06
Total cost:          $   36.99

No comments:

Post a Comment