September 30, 2011

Rite Aid -- Body Wash and Scott Toilet Paper

I was able to purchase the Scott Toilet Paper using a raincheck from last week.  I did 3 separate transactions.

1st transaction:
  $11.96  (4) SoftSoap Body Wash  --  $2.99 each
- $  4.00  (4) $1/1 SoftSoap Body Wash manufacturers coupons
  $  3.99   (1) Colgate Whitening Toothbrush
-$  1.00   (1) $1/1 Colgate Toothbrush manufacturers coupon
 $   1.12   tax
-$10.00  +Ups from a previous purchase
 $  2.07    total out of pocket

I received $10.00 in +Ups

2nd transaction:
  $ 8.97  (3) SoftSoap Body Wash  --  $2.99 each
- $ 2.00  (2) $1/1 SoftSoap Body Wash manufacturers coupons
- $  .75  (1) $.75/1 SoftSoap Body Wash manufacturers coupons
 $   .63   tax
-$ 6.00  +Ups from transaction #1
 $    .85    total out of pocket

I received $6.00 in +Ups 

3rd transaction:
 $32.79  (9) Scott Toilet Paper -- Raincheck was $7.99@ - a total of $40 in +Ups
-$  9.00  (9) $1/1 Scott Toilet Paper manufacturers coupons
  $ 2.30   tax
-$10.00  +Ups from transaction #1 & #2
 $16.13  total out of pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment