September 28, 2011

Wal-Mart -- Free Cascade and Colgate Optic White Toothpaste

I actually was able to price match and use coupons today without any problems at all.

  $ 8.91  (9) Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
              (price matched to Walgrens 2/$1.98 after RR's)
-$13.50  (9) $1.50/1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste manufacturers coupons
  $  5.94  (6) Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
               (price matched to Walgrens 2/$1.98 after RR's)
-$  6.00   (6) $1.00/1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste manufacturers coupons
  $ 5.82   (7) Cascade Gel Pacs 3pk
- $ 6.00   (7) $1.00/1 Cascade Gel Pacs manufacturers coupons
  $35.88   (12) Gold Bond Hand Sanitizer 
               (price matched to Rite Aid 2.5oz for $2.99)
-$24.00   (12) $2/1 Gold Bond Hand Sanitizer manufacturers coupons
 $19.84   (8)  Candy Corn M&M's
-$  6.00   (4)  $1.50/2 Candy Corn M&M's manufacturers coupons
  $  3.45   tax
  $24.31  

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste were all free or a money maker
Cascade Gel Pacs were free
Gold Bond was $.99 each
M&M's were $1.75 each - I'm planning on selling a few of them at work for the price I paid  :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment