September 16, 2011

Wal-Mart paid me $7.16 for shopping there


You should never pay for a tube of toothpaste.  We have enough toothpaste that I do not even need to bring home free toothpaste.  However, this week at Wal-Mart I actually had the opportunity to be paid to bring home free toothpaste so I did.

Proctor & Gamble is limiting 4 coupons per transaction so be sure to read your coupons.  I did 4 separate transactions.

#1
 $3.88  (4) travel size Crest Complete
-$8.00  (4) $2/1 Crest Complete - SS 9/11 
 $  .27   tax
$ 3.85   Wal-Mart paid me

#2
 $3.88  (4) travel size Crest Complete
-$8.00  (4) $2/1 Crest Complete - SS 9/11 
 $  .27   tax
$ 3.85   Wal-Mart paid me

#3
 $  3.88  (4) travel size Crest Complete
 $  4.00  (4) $1/1 Crest Complete - P&G 8/28
 $11.88  (4) Febreeze Noticeables
-$12.00  (4) $3/1 Febreeze Noticeables P&G 8/28
 $  1.10   tax
 $    .86   Out of pocket

#4
 $  3.88  (4) travel size Crest Complete
 $  2.00  (1) $2/1 Crest Complete - SS 9/11 
 $  3.00  (3) $1/1 Crest Complete - P&G 8/28
 $  8.91  (3) Febreeze Noticeables
-$  9.00  (3) $3/1 Febreeze Noticeables P&G 8/28
 $    .90  tax
  $  .31   Wal-Mart paid me

No comments:

Post a Comment