September 23, 2011
Walgrens - Age Defying Makeup ends 9/23
I stopped by Walgrens on Wednesday to check out stock on the Revlon Age Defying makeup and concealer. And much to my surprise the shelves were almost all wiped out. When I got the coupon insert out of my freebie newspaper I saw why. The $5 Revlon mq was in our local coupon insert.
I stopped by Walgrens again tonight and saw 3 Revlon Age Defying concealers on the shelf. A couple of them are too light, but I plan on exchanging them in a week or two when they have the shelves restocked.
I did 3 seperate identical transactions.
I spent $4.17 and brought home 3/$3 Register Rewards (RR) to use on my next visit.
$8.39 Revlon Age Defying Makeup ($13.99 - 40%)
-$2.00 Walgrens $2.00 Revlon IVC coupon
-$5.00 Revlon Age Defying manufacturers coupon
$5.99 Revlon Age Defying Concealer ($9.99-40%)
-$2.00 Walgrens $2.00 Revlon IVC coupon
-$5.00 Revlon Age Defying manufacturers coupon
$1.01 tax (9%-UGH)
$1.39
I received a $3 RR for spending $10+ on Revlon (after Walgrens coupons and before manufacturer coupons)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice job at Walgreens! I got some good cosmetic deals at CVS this week!
ReplyDelete