Christy over at Wild for Wags has posted some awesome deals on Revlon Age Defying products.
REVLON DEAL
Some of you got a HOT coupon in your paper today for $5/1 ANY Revlon Age
Defying Product. If you did you can grab an awesome deal this week!
I won't be able to do this until Thursday. Since the coupon was not in our local papers I am sure there will be plenty on the shelves. However I will stop and check tomorrow just to be sure.
***DEAL IDEA***
Buy (1) Revlon Age Defying Foundation $8.39 ($13.99 regular price - 40% off this week)
(1) Revlon Age Defying Concealer $5.99 ($9.99 regular price- 40% off this week)
Total = $14.98
(2) – $5/1 Revlon Age Defying Product, any – SS 9/18
(1) – $2/1 Revlon Cosmetics, any – SS 7/24 (Wags coupon -takes off $4)
----If you are in the upstate I have these $2 Wags coupons and have extra's----
Total = $.38
Get Back $3 Register Reward
Your total must be $10+after using the $2 Wags coupon and before using the Manuf. coupons to get the $3 RR
***DEAL IDEA***
Buy (1) Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage $8.99 ($14.99 regular price - 40% off this week)
(1) Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer $5.99 ($9.99 regular price - 40% off this week)
Total = $14.98
(2) – $5/1 Revlon Age Defying Product, any – SS 9/18
(1) – $2/1 Revlon Cosmetics, any – SS 7/24 (Wags coupon -takes off $4)
----If you are in the upstate I have these $2 Wags coupons and have extra's----
Total = $.98
Get Back $3 Register Reward
Your total must be $10+after using the $2 Wags coupon and before using the Manuf. coupons to get the $3 RR
Thanks Christy at Wild for Wags

No comments:
Post a Comment