Buy Reading glasses/sun glasses which are $17.99 or more and receive a $10 +UP - limit 4 deals
I started with $20 in RA +Ups so my cost was $2.46 a pair. I left with $20 in RA +Ups. Now that is a deal. I did have to buy a filler item in order to use the $20 +Ups so I picked up something I could use from the $1 area.
Even if you pay for the first pair, you can still walk out of RA with 2 pair of good sun glasses for $23.85.
$19.99 (1) pair of Foster Grants ($17.99 or more)
$ 1.40 tax
$21.39
You get 2-$10.00 +Ups on your receipt
$19.99 (1) pair of Foster Grants ($17.99 or more)
$ 1.00 pkg 22ct Styrofoam plates
$ 1.47 tax
$22.46
-$20.00 +Ups
$ 2.46
$23.85 -- Total out of pocket
Plus you have 2-$10 +Ups for a future purchase
No comments:
Post a Comment