February 27, 2012

Rite Aid 2/26-3/3/2012


I purchased all of this in 8 transactions.  I started out with $111 in RA +Ups (store money) and now have $134.50 in RA +Ups.

#1
  $4.00  (4) UP2U gum
-$4.00  (4) UP2U manufacturer coupons  (SS2/5/12 & SS2/1/12)
 $   .00  out of pocket

#2
  $4.00  (4) UP2U gum
-$4.00  (4) UP2U manufacturer coupons  (SS2/5/12 & SS2/1/12)
 $   .00  out of pocket

#3
  $2.00  (4) UP2U gum
-$2.00  (4) UP2U manufacturer coupons  (SS2/5/12 & SS2/1/12)
 $   .00  out of pocket

The UP2U gum counts toward the seasonal 'Buy & Save' program they have going on now.  Buy $100 of $100 of select products and you receive a $20 +Up.  I am $8 away.

#4
  $10.38  (2) Sugar Free Robitussin $5.19 each (Shelf price $6.49 each -  I get 20% off with my Wellness + card discount)
-$  6.00  (2) Robitussin - RA in ad coupons
-$  3.00  (2) Robitussin manufacturer coupons ($1 & $2)
 $  7.00  (2) Pantene Aqua Light
-$  3.00  (1) $3/2 Pantene manufacturer coupon (SS2/26/12)
-$  5.00  RA +Up 
 $   1.04  tax
 $   1.42  out of pocket
I earned a $2.00 +Up for purchasing 2 Pantene, and I earned 2 $1 +Ups for purchasing the Pantene Aqua Light (monthly +Up)
The Sugar Free Robitussin will count towards the monthly buy $25 get a $10 +Up (limit 4) and also the Diabetes program which is buy $50 of select products and get a $10 +Up (unlimited).

#5
  $ 7.99  (1) Aveeno Skin Brightening Scrub (Buy one)
  $ 3.99  (1) Aveeno Skin Brightening Scrub (50% off 2nd one)
  $ 7.99  (1) Aveeno Skin Brightening Scrub (Buy one)
  $ 3.99  (1) Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleaning Pads (50% off 2nd one)
  $ 6.39  (1) Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleaning Pads (Shelf price $7.99 - I get 20% off with my Wellness+ card discount)
-$ 10.00  (5) $2 Aveeno manufacturer coupons (SS1/8/12)
-$ 20.00  RA +Up
 $     .62   tax
 $     .97  out of pocket
I earned 2 $5 +Ups for purchasing $15 of Aveeno products - limit 2.  I also earned a $10 +Up for purchasing select skincare products (not sure of the limit) 

#6
  $15.57  (3) Sugar Free Robitussin $5.19 each (Shelf price $6.49 each -  I get 20% off with my Wellness + card discount)
-$  9.00  (3) Robitussin - $3 RA in ad coupons
-$  4.00  (3) Robitussin manufacturer coupons (2-$1 & 1-$2)
 $  1.60  (2) Paper plates (Shelf price $1.00 - I get 20% off with my Wellness+ card discount)
-$  3.50  RA +Up 
 $   1.03  tax
 $   1.70  out of pocket
The Sugar Free Robitussin will count towards the monthly buy $25 get a $10 +Up (limit 4) and also the Diabetes program which is buy $50 of select products and get a $10 +Up (unlimited).
I received a $10 +Up for the Robitussin and the Diabetes $10 +Up.

#7
  $10.38  (2) Sugar Free Robitussin $5.19 each (Shelf price $6.49 each -  I get 20% off with my Wellness + card discount)
-$  6.00  (2) Robitussin - RA in ad coupons
-$  3.00  (2) Robitussin manufacturer coupons ($1 & $2)
-$  2.00  RA +Up 
 $    .73  tax
 $   1.11  out of pocket
The Sugar Free Robitussin will count towards the monthly buy $25 get a $10 +Up (limit 4) and also the Diabetes program which is buy $50 of select products and get a $10 +Up (unlimited).

#8
  $15.57  (3) Sugar Free Robitussin $5.19 each (Shelf price $6.49 each -  I get 20% off with my Wellness + card discount)
-$  9.00  (3) Robitussin - $3 RA in ad coupons
-$  3.00  (3) $1 Robitussin manufacturer coupons 
-$  3.50  RA +Up 
 $   1.09  tax
 $   1.16  out of pocket
The Sugar Free Robitussin will count towards the monthly buy $25 get a $10 +Up (limit 4) and also the Diabetes program which is buy $50 of select products and get a $10 +Up (unlimited).
I received a $10 +Up
for the Robitussin .

No comments:

Post a Comment