June 16, 2012

Rite Aid June 16, 2012


I made a quick trip to Rite Aid this morning as I had $40 in +Ups which were going to expire tomorrow.  Much to my surprise, while prepping to head out this morning I realized I had $60 in +Ups which were going to expire Tuesday.  If you know me very well at all then you know that I have a very hard time spending $90. 

I actually did pretty well for a trip that was thrown together at the last minute.

I stopped at the Seneca Rite Aid first because I wanted to see if they had gotten any of the Schick Hydro Silk razors in so I could use my raincheck this week because each razor was giving a $2 +Up.  I did 4 transactions using $54 in +Ups, and received back $35 in +Ups.  I spent $6.35 out of pocket. 
 
Not bad for:
9 Schick Hydro Silk razors
3 cans Schick saving cream
24 assorted Revlon beauty tools (emery boards, clippers)
2 DiGornio pizzas
1 can of salt
2 boxes of freezer bags
some socks
and a cherry on top

Next I stopped at the Clemson Rite Aid so I could pick up the Axe Body Spray.  I did 4 transactions using $50 in +Ups, and received back $16 in +Ups.  I spent $4.46 out of pocket.  Had I thought about it I should have used one of my $3 Catalinas, which would have made the out of pocket only $1.46. 

Not bad for:
6 DiGorno pizzas
3 12pks of pepsi
8 cans of Axe
some socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment