January 30, 2011

Bi-Lo


I stopped at Bi-Lo on my home home this morning.  Our Fuel Perks is loving the free pasta.
I split my order into 2 transactions.  Their registers get a bit cranky if you use more than 10 of the same coupons.


$1.00 each   (20)  1# boxes Muellers Angel Hair Pasta
$1.00 each    (6)    boxes Marcal facial tissue
$3.99 each   (8)    24 oz Fast Classic Breaded Chicken Tenderloins
$1.50 each    (6)    McCormicks grinders (4 black pepper - 2 sea salt)
 $117.00  sub-total before using my Bi-Lo card
-$ 50.08   Savings by using my Bi-Lo card
-$ 38.50   coupons
+$    .93   tax
$ 29.35    total out of pocket

coupons I used:
 $ .55     x 20 - Muellers MQ - sign up on their web site  (these doubled to $1.00)
 $1.00    x 8 -  Fast Classic  - sign up on their web site
 $1.00    x6 - Marcal Facial Tissue MQ
 $  .75    x6 - McCormicks spices MQ


-



No comments:

Post a Comment