January 22, 2011

Rite Aid

I have about $140 in +Ups (RA store money).  None of them expire today, but with the dull sales I see for the next two weeks I need to either spend them or get them rolled into newer +Ups with a longer expiration date.

Here are the 2 P&G deals I'm going to do today.

I will update it with the tax and my final out of pocket later today.  If anyone wants to know before then you can text me  :-)

 $7.94     (2) Old Spice Body Spray
 $7.94     (2) Old Spice Body Spray
 $9.94     (2) Vicks Sinex
 $6.97     (1) Bounty paper towels
 $32.79
               tax
-$ 7.94     Old Spice Body Spray
-$ 8.00     Sinex
-$ 4.00     RA $4/$20
-$13.00    +Ups
($    .15)  not including tax


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 $ 7.66     (2) Old Spice Body Wash
 $ 7.18     (2) Old Spice Deoderant
 $ 7.66     (2) Old Spice Body Wash
 $ 7.18     (2) Old Spice Deoderant
 $ 6.97     (1) Bounty Paper Towels
 $36.65
                tax
-$ 7.66     Old Spice Body Wash
-$ 2.00     Old Spice Deoderant
-$ 3.00     RA $3/$20
-$17.00    +Ups
($    .67)  not including tax

No comments:

Post a Comment