January 15, 2011

CVS

My deals didn't go as planned.  Be ready with back up deals.
The stores didn't have 7 boxes of Finish dishwasher detergent.
I did get 2 rainchecks, so I will be getting those in the next few weeks.


Wisk was in stock so I used a raincheck from last week:
$25.00   (5) Wisk 50oz.
-$ 5.00   $5/$25 CVS coupon
-$10.00  (5) $2 Wisk mq
-$10.00  $10 ECB
$ 1.20 tax
$ 1.20 out of pocket

earned $10 ECB


I still wanted the extra $10 ECB so I could get free Diet Pepsi, so I did the deal below:
  $ 6.00  Airwick Freshmatic
  $ 6.00  Lysol Nutriair
  $ 6.00  Lysol Nutriair
  $ 3.00  Finish Power tabs
  $ 3.00  Finish Power tabs
-$  4.00  $4/$20 CVS coupon
-$  4.00  Airwick
-$  4.00  Lysol
-$  4.00  Lysol
-$  2.25  Finish
-$  2.25  Finish
 $  1.20  tax
 $ 4.70   out of pocket
earned $10 ECB  and $1 ECB (not sure how I earned this one)


CVS has marked their remaining Christmas items 90% off.  I pick these up for $1.99 a piece.
  $ 9.95  (5) Mini cupcake makers
  $ 3.98  (2) Rice cookers
  $   .84  tax
  $14.77  out of pocket
 If I had purchased the Pepsi's (next purchase) I could have used $10 ECB's on this order...DOH)


I noticed a sign that said 2 liters were 5/$5.  I did a little math and saw that I could get almost double the amount of soda if I bought 20-2 liters instead of 6-12 packs.  I asked the cashier if I could also take a couple of the blue bottle holders, but that was a no go.  Now to find somewhere to store 20-2 liters of Diet Pepsi.

I didn't realize Jack was checking out what I bought.  He and Springer always have to check to see if I bought them bones or biscuits  :-)

$20.00  (20) Diet Pepsi 2-liters
  $  2.39  (2) Diet Coke 20oz
 -$20.00  (2) $10 ECB's
 -$  1.00  $1 ECB
 -$  1.69   B1G1 Diet Coke 20oz
  $    .69   out of pocket
earned $10 ECB

No comments:

Post a Comment