January 16, 2011

Rite Aid

1/16 - 1/22 deals

Rite Aid Facial Tissue (3ply-65 count..make sure it matches the picture in their sale ad)
RA single roll Bath Tissue
Simplify 4 roll Bath Tissue
Buy 1 for $1.00 receive a $1.00 +Up Reward 
This deal is now DEAD.  Rite Aid had made it a limit 1 per household.  You may buy either one RA single roll Bath Tissue, OR one Simplify 4 roll Bath Tissue, OR one box of Rite Aid Facial Tissue for $1.00 and receive just ONE $1.00 +Up Reward per household.
Final Price: FREE after Reward

TGI Friday potato snacks
Buy 1 for $.97 receive a $1.00 +Up Reward (monthly +Up reward)

Rite Aid coffee - 11 oz
$1.99 - use $2.00 RA coupon

Buy $30 worth of P&G products get $10 +Up (limit 2 - $10 +UPs
possibly scenario:
2 Old Spice Body Wash - $4.97@ (20% makes them $3.83)
2 Old Spice Deo - $3.97@
3 Vicks Sinex - $4.97@
=$30.51
Use 3x $4/1 Sinex mq P&G 12/10
2x BOGO OS BW/Deo mq
=$10.57 oop
Use $10 in prior +Ups
=$ .57 out of pocket
Earn $10 +up

I'm going to look and see how many OS coupons I have as I would rather have that then the Sinex. I will update when I figure out a couple more scenarios.

No comments:

Post a Comment