February 19, 2011

Publix Italian Days

Anyone that says using Coupons is easy.....isn't using coupons to their full potential!!! 

Everything in this picture cost me $3.38
  $20.00     (20) Green Giant frozen vegies
-$20.00     (20) $.50/1 Green Giant MQ (greengiant.com)
  $ 7.67     ( 7)  Mt. Olive Sweet Relish
 -$ 7.00    ( 7)  $.50/1 Mt. Olive MQ
  $15.41    ( 8) Wishbone Italian Dressing (to go with my pasta)
 -$ 8.00    ( 8)  $1/1 Wishbone dressing MQ
 $ 1.99     ( 1) Supreme cookie bar mix
-$ 1.00    ( 1)  $1/1 BC brownie PublixQ   (Italian days coupon)
-$ 1.00    ( 1)  $.50/1 BC brownie MQ
-$ 5.00    ( 1)  $5/20 Italian Days PublixQ
+$  .30    tax
 $ 3.38    Total out of pocket

--one of the bottles of dressing is leaking,  needs to be returned.
--notice the tall bottles of dressing in the back...I got 2 of the wrong size.  I usually watch them ring everything up..but I was busy unloading my other orders and didn't pay any attention.....FAIL...Those 2 were larger and cost $3.79 instead of $1.31.   I'm sure your asking why I didn't question it while I was paying.  I had enough coupons to make the vegies free, so I made $5 by buying the frozen vegies.  I didn't do my math very well or I would have know that I needed to buy something else.  I'll see if I can exchange those 2 bottles for 6 of the bottles that are on sale  :-)
--I replaced the leaking bottle of dressing this morning, no problem.  Publix is such a friendly store.
--I asked the CS desk at Publix if I could exchange the larger bottles of dressing for the bogo bottles.  They were fine with that.  The bottles I wanted were just a few ounces smaller.  Because of the price difference I was able to get 6 of the smaller bottles of dressing and only had to pay an additional $.25. 


Everything in this picture cost me $1.76
 $ 6.67     20 smalls cans of tomato sauce (no coupons needed)
 $ 3.98       2 Supreme cookie bar mixes
-$ 2.00    ( 2)  $1/1 BC brownie PublixQ   (Italian days coupon)
-$ 2.00    ( 2)  $.50/1 BC brownie MQ
 $ 5.97       3 Walnut Chocolate Chunk Brownie mixes
-$ 3.00    ( 3)  $1/1 BC brownie PublixQ   (Italian days coupon)
-$ 3.00    ( 3)  $.50/1 BC brownie MQ
-$ 5.00    ( 1)  $5/20 Italian Days PublixQ
+$  .14     tax
 $ 1.76     Total out of pocket


Everything in this picture cost me $1.78
 $ 6.67     20 smalls cans of tomato sauce (no coupons needed)
 $ 1.99       1 Supreme cookie bar mixes
-$ 1.00    ( 1)  $1/1 BC brownie PublixQ   (Italian days coupon)
-$ 1.00    ( 1)  $.50/1 BC brownie MQ
 $  1.49      1 Baguette
-$ 1.50    ( 1)  Buy 3 tomato sauce save $1.50 on Publix bread (Italian days coupon)
-$ 5.00    ( 1)  $5/20 Italian Days PublixQ
+$  .10     tax
 $ 1.78     Total out of pocket


Everything in this picture cost me $8.51
 $13.34     20 smalls cans Hunts tomato paste (no coupons)
 $ 1.99       1 Supreme cookie bar mixes
-$ 1.00    ( 1)  $1/1 BC brownie PublixQ   (Italian days coupon)
-$ 1.00    ( 1)  $.50/1 BC brownie MQ
 $  1.49      1 Baguette
-$ 1.50    ( 1)  Buy 3 tomato sauce save $1.50 on Publix bread (Italian days coupon)
-$ 5.00    ( 1)  $5/20 Italian Days PublixQ
+$  .19     tax
  $ 8.51    Total out of pocket


Everything in this picture cost me $2.85
 $ 4.58     4 cans Progresso soup
-$ 1.00    (1) $1/4 Progresso MQ
-$ 1.00    (1) $1/4 Progresso PublixQ  (Italian days coupon)
 $ 4.38      4 cans Muir Glen tomato paste
-$ 2.00     (2) $1/2  Muir Glen MQ 
-$ 2.00     (2) $1/2  Muir Glen PublixQ  (Italian days coupon)
  $ 7.74    12 cans Green giant vegies  (no MQ's used)
-$ 4.00     (3) $1/4 Green Giant PublixQ  (Italian days coupon)
 $ 1.99       1 Supreme cookie bar mixes
-$ 1.00    ( 1)  $1/1 BC brownie PublixQ   (Italian days coupon)
-$ 1.00    ( 1)  $.50/1 BC brownie MQ
-$ 5.00    ( 1)  $5/20 Italian Days PublixQ
+$  .18     tax
  $ 2.85    Total out of pocket


Everything in this picture cost me $2.85
 $ 4.58     4 cans Progresso soup
-$ 1.00    (1) $1/4 Progresso MQ
-$ 1.00    (1) $1/4 Progresso PublixQ  (Italian days coupon)
 $ 4.38      4 cans Muir Glen tomato paste
-$ 2.00     (2) $1/2  Muir Glen MQ 
-$ 2.00     (2) $1/2  Muir Glen PublixQ  (Italian days coupon)
  $ 7.74    12 cans Green giant vegies  (no MQ's used)
-$ 4.00     (3) $1/4 Green Giant PublixQ  (Italian days coupon)
 $ 1.99       1 Supreme cookie bar mixes
-$ 1.00    ( 1)  $1/1 BC brownie PublixQ   (Italian days coupon)
-$ 1.00    ( 1)  $.50/1 BC brownie MQ
-$ 5.00    ( 1)  $5/20 Italian Days PublixQ
+$  .18     tax
  $ 2.85    Total out of pocket


I stopped at Bi-Lo and bought 10 dozen eggs.  They are on sale 4/$5 this week.  I used 5 $.55/2 coupons I got from Jennie's Bilo post .  The date on the eggs is the end of March.  Between making free cookies, free mini muffins, egg salad and boiled eggs we'll use those eggs up no problem.

I also stopped at CVS.   I was hoping to use some of my RainChecks but they still didn't have the items in stock.  I bought 2-20oz Diet Cokes.  Used a CVS B1G1 coupon and use a $.75/2 MQ.  Not bad.

I stopped at Rite Aid to pick up a couple of rainchecks.  I got some more free Hormel Compleats, 3 bottles of Gain dish detergent, a gallon on milk and a loaf of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment