February 13, 2011

Rite Aid

Rite Aid began their Wellness + program last year.  By purchasing $1,000+ in merchandise (very little out of pocket) I earned the Wellness+ discount of 20% off anything at Rite Aid.  If the 20% discount is better then the sale price, then I get 20% off. 

I'm currently trying to do this again this year so I can have the 20% discount next year.  It's a little tougher this year because their registers are not tracking the purchases very well this time. 

1st Transaction
 $18.70     (10)  Almay Pureblends Eye shadow (clearanced- was $7.49 now $1.87)
-$15.00     (5)    $3/2 RA Almay coupons
-$  3.00     Wellness +ups
+$ 1.31      tax
  $ 2.01       total out of pocket


2nd Transaction
  $ 6.00     (3) Tylenol Precise patches (used a rain check from several weeks ago-$2.00@)
  $ 4.00     (2) Tylenol Precise Pain Cream
  $ 5.50    (10) Jolly Time Blast O Butter microwave popcorn
                        shelf price $.60@ --  with the 20% discount they were $ .55@
-$10.00     (5) $2 Tylenol Precise MQ
-$ 5.00      (10) $.50 Jolly Time MQ
+$  .76       tax
  $ 1.26      Total out of pocket



3rd Transaction
 $ 7.92     (8) Hormel Compleats (used a rain check from several weeks ago - $.99@)
 $ 4.50     (3) Hormel Chili
-$ 4.40     (8) $.55 Hormel Compleats MQ
-$ 1.00     (1) $1/3 Hormel Chili MQ
-$ 7.00     Wellness +ups
+$  .12     tax
  $  .14     Total out of pocket

I earned $11 in +ups for buying the Compleats and Chili ($1@)



4th Transaction
I wasn't really planning on buying the Dove deoderant, but they had some and I knew it would help me earn my Wellness+ discount for next year.
 $16.00     (8) Dove deoderant (its only certain ones)
 $ 9.36      (4) Ziploc storange bags
                      on sale for $2.50@ --  with the 20% discount they were $2.39@
  $ 7.00      (2) Colgate toothpaste
-$16.00     (8) $2.00 Dove deoderant MQ
-$  2.00     (2) $1.2 Ziploc MQ
-$  1.75    (1) $1 Colgate MQ and (1) $.75 Colgate MQ
+$ 2.28     tax
  $ 2.09     Total out of pocket

I earned  $8 +Ups for the Dove deoderant ($2/2)
               $4 +Ups for the Ziplocs ($2/2)
               $7 +Ups for the Colgate ($3.50/1) limit 2 per Wellness+ card



5th Transaction
 $ 8.78     (2) BenGay - Vanishing Scent
                      shelf price $5.49@ --  with the 20% discount they were $4.39@
 $ 8.78     (3) BenGay - Greseless
                      shelf price $5.49@ --  with the 20% discount they were $4.39@
 $19.16    (4) BenGay - Ultra
                      shelf price $5.99@ --  with the 20% discount they were $4.79@
 $  1.27    (1) 20 oz Diet coke
-$27.00    (9) $3 coupons from the RA sale flyer
-$18.00    (9) $2 MQ
+$ 2.89    tax
  $   .27    Total out of pocket

          


6th Transaction
 $ 6.00     (4) Diet Dr Pepper 2 liters
 $ 7.83     (9) Gain Dish Detergent
 $ 7.00     (2) Colgate Toothpaste
 $   .72     (6) Andes mints
-$ 8.00     (8) $1 Gain Detergent MQ
-$ 1.50     (2) $.75 Colgate MQ
-$10.00    wellness +Ups
+$ 1.04     tax
  $ 1.22     Total out of pocket

I earned $7 +Ups for the Colgate ($3.50/1) limit 2 per Wellness+ card

No comments:

Post a Comment