September 08, 2011

Rite Aid - Carefree pantiliner deal


Gita sent the following information if you have not yet done the Carefree deal:
I went to Rite Aid today to do the Carefree pantiliner deal because I realized I had video coupons from last month. Instead of getting $1 in +UPs for buying 2, I got 2 $1 +UPs. The limit of 4 still held. Fortunately, the receipt told me that I hit the limit after I bought the second set. I assume this is a glitch but it is surprising that they haven’t corrected it by now. I was expecting the Carefree to be free except sales tax because of my $1/2 video coupons but it turned into a money maker.

$1 +UP wyb 2 Carefree Pantiliners, 18 to 22 ct, 2/$2



 $2.00.2 pantiliners
-$1.00 (2) $0.50/1 Carefree Product 8/21/2011 SS Insert (exp 10/31/2011)
or use 2 of these -$0.50/1 Carefree Product Rolling  
=$1.00 and you get 2-$1 +Ups


Thanks Gita and CouponsDealandMore

No comments:

Post a Comment