This was a really weird couponing experience. I did 2 separate transactions and the first one was stressful :-)
For starters the pasta was tagged on the shelf as being on sale for $1.25 while on the front page of the sale paper it clearly says $ .99. So once they rang up the pasta they deleted it, instead of just deleting $ .26 x 5. They re-added $ .99 x 5 grocery which meant the pasta coupons wouldn't find the pasta so they had to hand enter those. When she hand doubled the 5th coupon she only entered $ .11. I didn't catch it or I would have asked her to fix it. As you can see though I paid $.99 for each box of pasta and the coupons took off $1.10 a box. So I won't complain about $.44 :-)
$14.85 (15) boxes Muellers pasta (maccaroni, spaghetti, thin spaghetti)
$29.97 (3) Purina Little Bites dog food
$ 1.98 (2) Bestlife Buttery Spread
$46.80
$ 1.80 tax
-$16.06 (15) $ .55 off a box of Muellers pasta (14 were doubled..confusion on the 15th
ended up with it only taking off $.66.
-$ 6.00 (3) $2.00 off a bag of Purina dog food
-$ 1.99 (2) $1.00 off Bestlife Buttery Spread
$24.55 out of pocket
Our Fuel Perks are up to $ .20 off a gallon of gas, up to 20 gallons. Woo Hoo !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment