I earned 20% off my purchases at Rite Aid last year buy purchasing $1,000 + in merchandise. This 20% off is good through 12/31/2011. This 20% off applies to items which are not on sale, or it applies if it is a better deal then the sale price.
If you notice in my scenario below I've noted that the 20% makes the Old Spice Body Wash cheaper then the sale price. I found out last night that the 20% also makes the Old Spice Deoderant cheaper then the sale price. This caused my P&G products to only total to $29.75.....We ended up returning everything and then reringing my original purchases. I was going to include another Sinex but the register told me otherwise. There is a limit of 3 of that kind of medication. I had to think quick on my feet.....I ran back and picked up the nighttime Sinex....since it was different it rang up. Whew !!!! I gave the Assistant Manager the additional $4 Sinex coupon and an additional $1 +Up. I may have had to give him some more change, but I don't have my receipt in front of me right now.
And I got my well deserved $10 +Up...
Just a reminder. Couponing is not for the meak and faint of heart. Couponing is alot of work, but the rewards you get for all that work is well worth it to me.
Buy $30 worth of P&G products get $10 +Up (limit 2 - $10 +UPs
possibly scenario:
2 Old Spice Body Wash - $4.97@ (20% makes them $3.83)
2 Old Spice Deo - $3.97@
3 Vicks Sinex - $4.97@
=$30.51
Use 3x $4/1 Sinex mq P&G 12/10
2x BOGO OS BW/Deo mq
=$10.57 oop
Use $10 in prior +Ups
=$ .57 out of pocket
Earn $10 +up
No comments:
Post a Comment